Pages

December 19, 2013

Baking Divas

It's our annual tradition, Christmas cookie baking the first Saturday in December.  And these baking divas were hard at work while I was still running a 5K with Drew.  Yes I was late to the baking party, but boy did the house smell good when I arrived.

This year my sister Lisa joined in the festivities - I think this was her first time doing it.  At least in recent memory.  Also joining us for a bit - my niece Adrina seen below with GG.


She was put on task to decorate the sugar cookies!


I didn't get very many pictures, because well I was busy baking!  (And watching my Sun Devils lose to Stanford in the PAC12 Championship game). 

But we did grab one group photo before my sister took off. 

L-R: My Mom, my sister Lisa, my Sister-in-Law Rana, Niece Adrina, Grandma Geri and Me

I think all in all we made somewhere between 25-30 different kinds of cookies between the five of us.


And here's my other niece Avery - she was approving of all the cookies coming out of the oven.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment