Pages

September 12, 2012

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things - Age 5

Starting this year I'm going to ask Drew a series of questions for his Birthday and then I will ask these same questions every following birthday to watch as his answers change.  I think it'll be a fun glimpse for both us and him as he grows up to see what was important to him at various ages.  First up - age 5.
What is your favorite TV Show?
 Mike the Knight
What is your favorite movie?
The Sandlot
What is your favorite book?
 I Spy
Who is your best friend?
Jayce and Troy
What do you want to be when you grow-up?
Fireman
What's your favorite sport?
Baseball & Soccer
What is your favorite game?
Temple Run, Fruit Ninja, and all the Angry Birds (all iPhone apps)
What is your favorite toy/thing to play with?
My Angry Birds (and Angry Bird Splat Ball)
What is your favorite thing to do/hobby?
Go to School
What is your favorite food?
Chicken and French Fries and Pizza
What is your least favorite food?
Hot Dogs
What is your favorite subject at school?
Race and swing on the swings and play




2 comments:

  1. HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY Goo-Goo Necks! Daddy loves you very much. I can't believe he is now 5. Wow! This is a great idea babe. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous idea and I think I'm going to steal it!! Very cute answers, esp what his fave things in school are

    ReplyDelete