Pages

December 22, 2011

Spreading the Message of the Season

On Sunday Drew took part in his second Sunday School Children's Service - the Christmas pageant for our church.  He was in much happier spirits this year compared to last I think because he was a cow vs last year's pig.



Now that he was four, he seemed a lot more into it. Of course it helped how they set up the preschoolers this year (this is put on by all the children in our church Pre-K - Seniors in High School).  The preschoolers were sitting in the pew not facing the intimidating congregation so they were a lot less fidgety.  

That's Drew singing "Away in a Manger" - I think.  Despite the fact he doesn't appear to be singing in the picture - he really belted it out.  


I think this last picture is Away in a Manger as well.  I was in the second row making sure Drew behaved as well as cuing him and his friends the words and actions.  I think this show was much better than last years overall - it was phenomenal!  There was an amazing duet from some of the older kids who played Mary and Joseph - I'll share some of that song.

I promise to get my act together sometime and show the video from this performance and and the Preschool show at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment