Pages

August 7, 2009

Morning Workout Helper

Apparently I let Drew watch too many blog videos, because earlier this week he pulled a stunt he saw a few months ago from my friend's blog. You can see her entertaining video showing her triplet boys helping her with her workout routine.

Mr. Copycat had to jump in on the action himself. I go through a series of workouts after I get home from my morning run. Drew started out by helping me do some crunches...

Drew's into anything that makes a "tunnel". Apparently climbing on my stomach and squeezing through my legs is as good as any tunnel.

This is followed by some push-up assistance...

Again, any open space or "tunnel" makes him quite the "helper". So my cool down routine took a bit longer, but it was nice to have a workout buddy.

I'll think twice about letting Drew see videos and photos in the future.... hehe

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! My boys are OBSESSED with tunnels too! They'll come up to me and say "mama tunnel" which means they want me to open my legs enough for them to walk through. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen - Drew is forever crawling between my legs as I'm making dinner. A few times he got "stuck" and he rams into a cupboard LOL I thought Drew was the only strange kid to do it - glad you have 3 doing the same thing. Makes me feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikos loves tunnels as well and is obsessed with watching blog videos. Of course, he always requests videos of himself, the little narcissist. And this blog entry makes me feel guilty and realize I need to start some sort of work out! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious!!
    It looks like you guys are playing Twister!! Guess he'll be really good at that in a few more years!

    ReplyDelete