Pages

November 28, 2011

So Much to Be Thankful For...

We have so much to be thankful for this year.... and our Thanksgiving festivities started early this year, with a lunchtime feast put on by Drew's preschool.






I love handprint artwork!  This one says...

This isn't just a turkey,
as you can plainly see.
I made it with my own two hands
which are part of me.
It's made with lots of love especially to say,
I hope you have a very 
Happy Thanksgiving Day!

After school we took Drew out for a special afternoon and evening - which I'll save for later blogs this week - and then on Thursday we went to my Mom and Dad's new house for Thanksgiving Dinner.


My niece Kady and I - she was having fun with Drew's Mobigo.  My sister Lisa was home sick.

The Family - L-R: Uncle Doug, Grandma, Dave, Kent (Rana's Dad), Matt


And we were blessed to spend the holiday with my cousin Jodi!

Family shot

The Newlyweds freshly returned from their honeymoon

GG and her Great-Grandchildren, Kady and Drew


Drew and Adrina posing for the camera
And guess who likes black olive fingertips?  Kady!

It was a great night and it was wonderful to spend it with the family. 

We were even insane enough to go Black Friday shopping - but we skipped the midnight sales, and ventured out at 4:30am and were wrapped up by 8:30 for breakfast (with an extra stop for a present for Daddy and Drew).

No comments:

Post a Comment