Pages

November 3, 2011

So Long, Farewell...

For those that know us, you know that from 2nd grade until I was in 7th grade we moved every year... almost like clockwork.  Not just your move around the block or to a city, but across country - Minnesota to California.  Well in 1989, my parents finally found a house and stayed put for 22 years, but now they're saying So Long Farewell to the old.... and hello to their new house.


On Sunday we helped them out of their old place and into this "palace".  It's HUGE and it has a lot of characteristics of my dream home - look at that front porch!!  We told my parents we're happy to throw our parties there anytime... they need not be there if they don't want to hang out :)

The inside was a mess with boxes and furniture everywhere, so I didn't take any shots so as not to ruin the surprise.  Let's just say we're excited to have sleepovers in our own "wing".  Oh and with my addiction with Pinterest - I could have a field day decorating the inside!! (yes I'm a tinge jealous).

1 comment:

  1. So if I bring the busload out to CA, we could possibly have our own wing at the Koch shack? ;)

    ReplyDelete