Pages

November 4, 2011

Hangin' Around

I mentioned earlier this week, school was out on Halloween, so Drew had to join me at the office.  While it started out rough in the end he did fantastic!




In fact at one point he had everyone in the office howling (and I'm sure he'll hate me later in life for telling this story)...

But when we were coming back from McDonald's with our lunch, he was so upset because his "ookiepook" was moving around.  (his ookiepook is what Dave grew up calling his "manhood" and has passed that on to Drew).  So we're walking back into my office with Drew shoving his hands down his pants so he could straighten out his "ookiepook". 

He kept growing more and more upset saying it won't stay still... and at one point crying that it was stuck to the side of his leg.  My coworker and I were trying our hardest not to laugh out loud - and my boss (the only man around) didn't hear the conversation at first.

I tried to help Drew...errrr.... adjust himself, but apparently I wasn't helping matters.  I asked my boss what should be done.  Needless to say, Drew figured things out for himself, minus a few laughs at his expense.

We called it a kind of early day since he was starting to get impatient with being at the office for so long.



He was so anxious to leave he even offered to drive home.  His latest thing is to climb into the front seat to try and "drive" Jean Grey - the name of our car.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment