Pages

May 4, 2011

Oh Go Fly a Kite

Last week when I knew Dave had to go to softball (or was it just that a baseball game was on) I decided to take advantage of the windy afternoon and bring Drew to the park to go fly a kite.  Tata and Abuela sent the kite to him a few months ago, and it was finally the right weather here to take advantage of it.

So we drove down the street to the park and instead of hitting the playground we went uphill a bit further to the "grassy knoll".  Drew wanted to play with the kite for a whopping 30 seconds.  When I then started playing with it he suddenly became reengaged.




Yeah that last a whole 60-seconds before he decided he wanted to hit the playground.  That's when I lasted about 20 minutes before I froze my tush off and I forced him home.


No comments:

Post a Comment