Pages

May 23, 2011

Bat Outta Hell

So the end of the world didn't hit on Saturday, but something sure did hit me.  Right between the legs in fact!  It was a bat outta hell.... literally!

This damn bat flew right between my legs when I was sitting at my sister-in-law Brianna's College Graduation Party at a State Park.




I'm sitting there cross-legged, minding my own business when I felt something fly into my leg.  I'm thinking it's a big moth or some other flying insect.  Not a freakin' "rodent"! (and before you correct me, I know bats aren't really rodents, but this sucker was!)

After that heart attack the sucker climbed/flew into the tree where everyone else had a chance to witness my batman.  By the end of the night, we were telling stories about how "my bat" had a 5 foot wingspan.  In reality the sucker was about the size of my fist.  I'm scarred for life regardless.

All together now... ewwwwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment