Pages

April 23, 2009

Happy 4th Anniversary!

Wow - 4 years ago today, Dave and I were saying our "I Do's" at Wine & Roses in Lodi. It was a perfect day - despite the fact the outdoor ceremony was moved indoors.

For the record - Dave did cry first - but he denies it since no one caught that on camera. Why is it everyone had to be focusing on the bride at that very moment?

Four years later, we're happier than ever. We have a great life together, and we have a beautiful little boy - who makes us laugh all the time.

We're celebrating our anniversary this weekend, with dinner and a movie (Drew is going for a sleepover at Grammy & GrampC's). However Dave did come to pick me up this afternoon for our lunch date (Mexican food) with a bouquet of flowers and a balloon. After all the traditional 4th Anniversary gift is flowers or fruit. I can't say yet what I got Dave since he hasn't opened it yet....

Happy Anniversary Sweetie - I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment