Pages

April 29, 2009

Air Ball

One of our highlights this weekend was the Pat's Run I completed. Everything I'd read about the race said - arrive early! So we were there shortly before 7am, for the 8 am start. Registration didn't take nearly as long as we thought, so we had plenty of time to kill before my race.

So I registered Drew for the Kid's race - which was going to be .42 miles after the adult race. OK so I wasn't really planning to let Drew "run" in the race... I really wanted the free t-shirt. And it also let him get into the kids area without too many evil glares.

The kids area was filled with bounce houses, bouncy slides, sports events and more. Drew made his Daddy proud with his favorite sporting event:



Drew got a prize for hitting the ball so well. It proved to be the perfect way to spend the time before all the craziness of the race started. Oh, and Drew was a hit with all the teenagers who were manning the kids zone.

1 comment:

  1. Stinkin' adorable! What a fun way to play baseball :)

    ReplyDelete