Pages

November 20, 2012

Adults Only Halloween

Since this week is Thanksgiving I probably should finally get around to blogging about Halloween...

The Saturday before our friends Brian and Stephanie held their annual Halloween party - but this year it was adults only.  Oh boy did that definitely kick things up a notch! 

The only appropriate photo I've seen of Dave and I was taken by our neighbor who was watching Drew for us that night.

Dave was a cartoon-like mobster and I was Sporty Tinker Bell.  My costume is serving a dual purpose - Halloween and I was testing things out for the Tinker Bell half marathon in January.

After dropping Drew off we made our appearance to the party - it was an absolute blast!  It started out with a guest appearance by the Village People performing YMCA.



And we had some politicians stop by...


Costume contests....

It was great hanging out with friends...


But of course Dave knows how to find trouble.  He was busted by the police.



Thankfully Sporty Tink was a good girl and the other officer on the scene (Stephanie) had no reason to make any arrests.

Around 10pm the party really got started as a group of us started dancing to some old school music.  I think this was the most fun part of the night.

Of course it wasn't long after we started dancing that some friends came in to tell me I needed to take Dave home.  He'd had enough and was outside getting sick.  That'll happen when you don't eat anything since lunch and you start drinking like a fish.

I took Dave home, got Drew into bed then went back to the party, but when I arrived around midnight everyone had cleared out.  I guess they were afraid of turning into pumpkins.

The consensus is that this party is a hit without the kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment