Pages

May 22, 2012

Back to the Emerald City

About a month ago I was in Seattle for work and I'm back in the Emerald City now. I actually get to head home today!

The weather wasn't as cooperative this trip - living up to the wet stereotype for this region. But I did get to squeeze in 2 outdoor runs - one on Sunday and today just before it started coming down.

Here are a few pictures from these runs along the waterfront.




Space Needle from "Sculpture Park" (this city has TONS of sculptures)



Return run from Pier 91. You can see the Space Needle (which recently celebrated it's 50th Anniversary), a cruise ship to the right at pier 66 and far right I think you can see Safeco Field.




The bottom of the Space Needle hiding from the rain. After my run I did some shopping inside, but didn't go to the top. I don't think the other folks would like to be trapped with my post-run "perfume".

And here is a shot from this morning's run.




You can see some of the mountains across the Sound and through the clouds.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment