Pages

May 20, 2010

When Your Uncle Has Too Much Time.....

I think Uncle Matt has had far too much time on his hands these past few weeks.  Every time I turn around I'm being texted something from his iPhone.  Turns out Uncle Matt has an app that lets him take your photo and put it on any other image.

Well it's my brother's mission in life to drive Dave insane with all the anti-Dodger, pro Giants pictures he can get a hold of.  Lucky for me I get the texts - since Dave's phone won't accept MMS messages.

I've only saved a few pictures.  One of the funniest I had to censor for my readers....


Then there are other baseball pictures...


As if you didn't know it... my 2 year old is ripped!
The photos of my child and husband were taken at the beginning of the month when we were at Grammy and GrampC's for the garage sale.

As I said, I think my brother - Uncle Matt -  has way too much time on his hands.  Shouldn't he be serving and protecting his community instead of spamming my phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment