Pages

May 17, 2013

Looking Forward to His First Loss

I will catch up on my blogging one of these days.  I have a ton of pictures and posts to update, but the problem is finding time...

But we have big news I had to share immediately - for those that didn't already hear on Facebook.  Drew discovered his first loose tooth yesterday!  He's been so so anxious to lose his first tooth that he'd break down crying at the most random times, upset he didn't even have a loose tooth.

Well his bottom right tooth was slightly wiggly when he went to school yesterday, and nearly halfway out by the time he got home from school.  He woke up this morning and first thing he said - "Well it's still in there".  I anticipate we'll have our first Tooth Fairy visit sometime this weekend at the rate he's wiggling it!

No comments:

Post a Comment