Pages

April 19, 2013

T-ball: Nationals vs. Phillies

I'm highlighting all of Drew's T-ball games for our baseball loving family around the country who can't be there for every game.  This is the only sport I intend to do this for.

We're on the eve of another T-ball game so I suppose I should update last week's game against the Phillies.    I didn't take as many pictures this time as I was enjoying watching the game as well as yelling at my kid to stop playing in the dirt.

Drew lead off the game as the first batter.  Here is that first at bat.


And then at-bat number two in the second inning...


And I actually captured an action shot of him running to first base.


In the third and final inning, Drew played first base.  I spent most of the time (as did Coach Daddy) telling Drew to focus and stop playing in the dirt. 


Drew actually was hit by a throw to first base on the next to last play of the game and got a little weepy about it telling Dave he wanted to call it quits.  Coach Daddy made him stick it out for the last batter.

It was kind of a rough game for all.  I think it was just a long day for the boys who played a 1:30 game after an 8:30am "Opening Day" celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment