Pages

April 12, 2013

Indy Visit

One of the perks of traveling for work - new running scenery. I'm wrapping up a 4-day business trip in Indianapolis. The weather was iffy most of the week but I did get out for a run on Wednesday.





I opted to do a 4miler along the Canal Trail. It's not quite the San Antonio River walk but it has potential.

The canal trail is about 3 miles round trip so I ventured off near the Zoo as well and snapped this shot of Lucas Oil Stadium - where the Colts play.



My pictures came out "steamy" because it was muggy and my phone was in my armband.

Once I cleaned up from a sweaty run, I ventured out to find lunch and hopefully find a souvenir for Drew.




That's the Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument locate in Monument Circle. The mall is nearby. No fun find for Drew though.

So it was off to work I went. It is kind of cool that most of downtown is connected by Skyways. I snapped this picture of Victory Field from one of them.





Victory Field is where the AAA Pittsburg Pirates play.

I am so happy to be heading home this evening!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment