Pages

July 19, 2011

Gotta Love Me Time

What's better than "me" time?  It feels like this has been a long time coming.  Dave gets it every Monday/Wednesday night or any day in-between.

Finally I had my chance a little more than a week ago, joining Drew's preschool teacher and members of her family for some great scrapbooking time.  I loved playing with some new cricut cartridges and finding some new gadgets - which I'm asking for for my birthday... (and I know Dave got them from me since I gave him the Michael's gift card and I received numerous texts with pictures trying to make sure they were the right ones).

Here is what I accomplished in the few hours I was there... (I removed the flash so there wasn't a glare - which is why the pictures appear a little grainy).
This first page I was really excited to play with the bigger cricut and use one of my new Mickey cartridges - I used a film sheet and cut pictures from Lisa's wedding in it.  I loved how it turned out!


Page two I used the cricut for the snow flake and then used blue paper, with a border and then matted the pictures.


My third page was fairly simple and I sued blue paper, with a cream colored mat/accent.  I founds some arrow rub-ons to finish off the page.  The letters were punch-outs I have on hand.


The final page of the day was the easiest layout I did this time around.  I had a zoo paper which was really busy, so I matted the photos with brown cardstock.  Voila!

At the end of the day I was slamming out a few cricut designs which I'll use on two upcoming pages I hope to do sooner rather than later.  Seeing as the last time I cropped was 6 months before this!  Oh how I miss it.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! And can't believe how up to date you are on your pages! I am still working on infant albums! :( Mel and I are doing a weekend crop in Fremont in October if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete