Pages

December 24, 2014

The Birthday Boy

While I posted already about Drew's Friend's Birthday Party (MineCraft), that party was nearly a month after the big day.  If you ever wondered what a 7 Year Old looks like, here you go...


Drew's Birthday fell on a Friday this year, so he had to go to school.  So I grabbed the birthday photo on our way to drop him off.

I did "rescue" him a bit early on his birthday.  Dave and I got off work a little early so we could take him to an early evening showing of Dolphin Tale 2.



That's all Drew was talking about for about a month before his birthday - that he wanted to go and see the movie.  Afterward we let him pick out the dinner spot - Applebees, where he ordered "the usual" (chicken and french fries).



And he got his free dessert (that Mommy and Daddy finished).


And that's how a boy spends his first day as a 7-year old.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment