Pages

December 24, 2014

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

And now I finally get us into September!  We scored some last minute tickets to the Astros/A's game in Oakland so we decided to have a tailgate and pop into the game.  We were warned the seats were awesome...

We of course took an obligatory family selfie... Drew had lost his first top tooth that morning.



Finally I got picture with Drew!  I'm never in photos anymore.


Wow - the view from the seats were spectacular! 


But after I checked in from the stadium, I found out our neighbors were there too up in the boxes right above our heads.  So we walked up to say hi - and I think Dave grabbed a beer (I was on a 2 week self-induced dry spell).


And then we found some cool things to take pictures of!


Drew had a blast watching the game - he was really into it.  And had his glove ready between innings to try and catch a game ball. 



No such luck.


We just couldn't get over how great our seats were.


Daddy and Drew at the field, trying one last time for a game ball from the ball/bat boys.


Mommy and Drew..


Family Field Photo


A's ended up losing the game 4-3, but we had a great time!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment