Pages

February 21, 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Oh as I sit here in my nice cozy house seeing the news reports and reading the Facebook updates about the Minneapolis/St. Paul being covered with a blizzard - I figured it was appropriate to share the "snow" pictures I took from my phone this weekend from our neck of the woods.

I know that's just what my Minnesota family and friends want to see - more snow!





This first picture was from the city south of us as we were driving to the Santa Clara Valley (Gilroy/Morgan Hill) to do some wine tasting at a "new" group of wineries.

Then on Sunday this was a shot of Mt. Diablo - on Mom & Dad's side (facing Concord).  For those that aren't familiar, Mt. Diablo is our closest "Mountain".  It's roughly 3,800' high.


See, we know how to do snow.... contain it to the mountaintops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment