Pages

January 31, 2011

Rainy Day Activities

Sunday was a dreary, rainy day and this house isn't feeling 100% yet, so we found a few things to do to pass the day - including some baking.

I've had some sugar cookie ingredients in the pantry for months, and finally I figured it was time to pull it out and let Drew help bake while Daddy was at church ushering (Mommy and Drew had a sick day).  Drew helped mix the ingredients in the bowl - although I made sure to beat the egg at the bottom before he saw it as it usually leads to gagging/puking.

Then I rolled out the dough and let him do the cutting.

We went with a winter theme - and made snowflakes and stars.  Later on Drew was a happy camper to help sample the finished product!  I have to say they do taste pretty darn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment