Pages

April 12, 2015

20th High School Reunion

It's about time that someone catches up on a few blog posts.  This one goes back to last October when we celebrated the Antioch High School Class of 1994's 20th High School Reunion!

It was a blast catching up with friends some of which I've seen over the years, but many I haven't seen since walking the halls of high school or graduation.  Dave and I helped set up early on, so we didn't get to join in the pre-reunion fun taking place at a nearby hotel.  We were able to join after the reunion - when I'd had more than my share of drinking.

Here are a few photos.

My name badge with my senior portrait

Photo Booth Fun

Jeana, Irene and I - more photo booth fun

Me, Jason & Heather

Jeff & I

Chad & I - before the Fireball shot

Jenn, Me, Andrea

My DD & I

Ladies Night: Andrea, me, Heather, Irene

The HS gang at the hotel after the reunion
 Rumor has it they're thinking about having another one for the 25th....

No comments:

Post a Comment