Pages

August 31, 2012

Who Is That Kid in the Picture?

So in a strange twist of fate, we found a new family member that Drew resembles.

A couple of weeks ago my parents were sifting through some old photos trying to "name that family" member who looks like my niece.  She found a picture of my Mom with her brother and some cousins and determined my niece Kady has some attributes of my Mom's cousin.

Then they looked at the other kids in the picture......


Does anyone in that picture look familiar?



When Drew was shown that picture and asked who it was, he matter-of-factly said "It's me".  I suppose it was more in the tone, "Duh.... it's me".


The kid in the center is my Uncle Mike - or more commonly referred to in our family as "Otto" (but said like "OOOOTTTTOOO").  The little girl to his right would be my Mom. 


See the resemblance?

This picture was from a few months ago when Drew was going to Grammy's for the weekend/night.


When Drew was a baby - maybe from around 9 months until just before his 2nd birthday he looked a lot like my brother did as a baby - although everyone agrees that Drew has his Tata's eyes and always has.

But no one put two and two together until this photo that he resembled Uncle Mike/Otto.  Not even GG - Uncle Mike's Mom.

So the question is what Drew will look like this when he grows up?

That picture was from our Trip to Minnesota just after Drew's 2nd Birthday - or 2 years ago for those bad with math.

3 comments:

  1. Scary thought to think Drew might look like OTTO when he grows up. Nooooooo! That picture was pretty crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! That's so awesome that your mom found that pic. They're almost identical!! Otto looks pretty handsome as a grown up so that's good news for Drew.

    ReplyDelete