Pages

March 2, 2010

Sizing it Up

Talk about cheap thrills!  Drew found the measuring tape in my bedroom this weekend, and he's decided it's his new favorite toy.

I mean he spent hours in our room, just watching the numbers slide through his hand.  First forward, then backward.  Then he decided he wanted Daddy to play doggy with him.

Play doggy?

Yeah, that means Daddy runs through the house wagging the measuring tape back and forth while Drew crawls chasing after it.

Oh my, I think my child's a little odd.

3 comments:

  1. Do I have to be the first one to wonder why the measuring tape is in your BEDroom? Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was using it to take weekly measurements after working out. Nothing sick or sinister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should talk to Linda about that. Sam went through a phase where he collected tape measures of all sorts... he has a million... litterally. Some industrial ones too... it was a very interesting phase!

    ReplyDelete